See an Online Doctor For Smoke Cessation
For those who smoke, it’s important to know that it’s not too late to quit! However, with help
from your doctor, you can kick the habitonce and for all.
Book an Appointment for Only
Reasons to quit smoking?
Smoking is harmful, not just for the lungs but for otherfunctions of thebody. If you’re having
trouble quitting smoking, here are a few tips to motivate and guide you along the way and
recover from its symptoms. Quitting smoking can:
- Extend your life
- Improve general health (smoking increases the likelihood of lung cancer, heart
disease,throat cancer, emphysema, high blood pressure,gum
disease, ulcers, and various other medical conditions.)
- make you more energetic(smoking leads to lackof athleticism and stamina. It also causes
smokersto feel moretired)
- Improve appearance (smoking lead to tooth and skin discoloration, and wrinkles.)
- Recover your sense of smell and taste
How to quit smoking?
There are several ways to quit smoking, and each works differently. The effectiveness and results
of a method vary from person to person, soyou must find the right one for you. A program for
smoking cessation is ideal for getting you started, keeping you on track, and monitoring your
progress.Consult a doctor online about smoke cessation programs and the possible methods to help
Trying to wean off slowly may seem like the answer, but it’s likely to slow your progress and
maybe even cause you to lose motivation or make excuses not to quit. The best way to quit is to
go cold turkey. However, you must have a plan and stick to it. There are certain factors you
must include in the plan, including:
- Choosing the date of your last cigarette and mentally preparing yourself for that day.
- Getting to know your triggers to smoke. You will get to know a lot about your urge to smoke
if you document when and why you want to smoke.
- Find out when you usually smoke and the significance of your smoking routine. As you
approach your date to quit, try to smoke at different times and places to sever any link
smoking may have to your smoking routine.
- Make a list of reasons to quit smoking. You should read them aloud repeatedly, leading up to
your quit date for motivation and after to reassure yourself of your progress.
- Find a substitute activity for smoking. Many people pick chewing gum to replace the act of
smoking. With an oral substitute, you’ll feel the urge to smoke less.
- Get a smoke cessation doctor’s appointment online to consult about nicotine substitutes like
nicotine patches, gum, pouches and more. These aids have proven to be immensely helpful for
a lot of people. You can also get a prescription for nicotine-free medication to assist you
in quitting, such as Zyban(Bupropion) and Chantix.
What we treat
We treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions and provide expert medical advice and guidance for our patients.
What to do after quitting?
- Don’t think of it as quitting, rather think of it as a new beginning.
- Remind yourself of why you quit when you feelthe urge to smoke.
- Take slow, deep breaths when you feel the urge to smoke.
- Having idle hands will remind you what you’re missing, so keep them busy. You can pick up a
new hobby like drawing, sports, or even cleaning up around the house.
- Refrain from activities that you associate with smoking.
- To socialize, visit only non-smoking restaurants, cafes, and other establishments
- Snack on healthy foods like carrots, apples etc., to curb your urge to smoke.
- Drink plenty of fluids such as herbal tea, fresh juices, etc. On the other hand, refrain
from triggering beverages like caffeine and alcohol.
- A good way to relax is to exercise regularly.
- Socialize with non-smokers to stay motivated.
- Ask family and friends to help you quitor keepyou on track.
When you finally decide to quit smoking, you can get help through our online video doctor
consultation for smoke cessation. At TelMDCare, wecan help you come up with a plan to quit. Our
online doctorsalso have smoke cessation programs to help you through effective methods.
Visit our website to find a doctor online for smoke cessation treatment today!
Our best online doctors on call ensure that the services we provide are adequate, high
quality, and affordable. Get in touch with us
today for more details or Sign Up for a